This caramel sauce was gorgeous! And SO easy! Its so easy to sit there with a spoon and eat the entire jar! I've started to add a spoonful to porridge with bananas.
- Bag of soft toffees (I used Cadbury's eclairs)
- Double cream (The amount you use depends on how many toffees you have)
1. Remove the wrappers and empty them into a jug.
2. Cover the toffees in cream.
3. Melt them together in the microwave for one minute, give them a mix, then heat it for 30 seconds bursts, stirring in between, until it is smooth.
4. Pour into a glass jar and leave to cool.